Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.050 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,617 (€507) in Vilnius to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)