Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02159 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,245 (COL$2,790,213) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (44 minutes ago)