Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,494 (COL$5,612,046) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)