Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,756 (COL$2,795,936) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)