Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,301 (COL$5,541,619) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)