Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,451 (Mex$ 18,361) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (37 minutes ago)