Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,029 (€2,326) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (40 minutes ago)