Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,082 (€923) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)