Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,835 in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)