Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,130 in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)