Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,741 (€907) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (44 minutes ago)