Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 INR / LAK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,768 (9,188,561 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)