Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00814 INR / LAK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,107 (17,945,377 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)