Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 INR / LAK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,409 (10,077,558 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)