Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00774 INR / LAK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,109 (8,281,105 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)