Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.849 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,592 (1,225 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)