Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,754 (€1,223) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)