Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,471 (€1,192) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)