Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,884 (€2,424) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (32 minutes ago)