Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25183 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,358 (255,557 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)