Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24826 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,780 (268,994 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)