Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,785 (руб 39,519) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (40 minutes ago)