Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,180 (руб 45,202) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)