Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,652 (руб 47,282) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)