Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.307 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 192% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,094 (kr10,779) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)