Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,353 (€1,562) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)