Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42082 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨40,640 (96,574 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (40 minutes ago)