Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43060 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨74,590 (173,225 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)