Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42324 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨38,552 (91,087 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (31 minutes ago)