Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42269 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨80,320 (190,021 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)