Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42667 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,768 (97,893 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)