Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.947 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 158% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,377 (12,001 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)