Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.403 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 163% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,476 (26,676 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (38 minutes ago)