Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.733 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 155% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,831 (11,229 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)