Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.351 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,629 (2,988 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)