Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.899 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,036 (2,928 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)