Cost of living comparison between Varna, Bulgaria and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.260 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,465 (2,992 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)