Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 183% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,035 ($3,378) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)