Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,150 prices entered by 614 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.452 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 164% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,670 (C$2,194) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)