Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14774 INR / AMD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,433 (280,450Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)