Cost of living comparison between Vanadzor, Armenia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14101 INR / AMD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,390 (598,474Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)