Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10488 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,629 (CH$387,402) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)