Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10581 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,952 (CH$642,224) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)