Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,188 (CH$651,276) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)