Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,080 (€1,048) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (33 minutes ago)