Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02271 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,558 (COL$1,301,558) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)