Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,351 (COL$4,960,830) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)