Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02426 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,691 (COL$2,089,298) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)