Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02230 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,566 (COL$2,267,123) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)