Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.027 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,660 (€1,059) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)