Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.983 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,794 (€868) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)