Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.730 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,694 (€715) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)