Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10522 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,589 (CH$613,833) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (39 minutes ago)