Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10277 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,600 (CH$716,132) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (42 minutes ago)