Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10998 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,001 (CH$672,854) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)