Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,469 (€1,279) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)