Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 152% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,355 (€1,281) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)