Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,748 (70,219 Дин.) in Užice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (28 minutes ago)