Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.493 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,188 (14,914₴) in Uzhhorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (35 minutes ago)