Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,988 (¥77,367) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (30 minutes ago)