Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.630 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,628 (¥85,113) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)