Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,812 (¥77,486) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)