Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.797 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,804 ($877) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (about 1 hour ago)