Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,345 ($2,067) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)