Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,147 ($968) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)