Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.889 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,205 ($1,020) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)