Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.118 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,650 (17,528 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)