Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.147 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,502 (18,909 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)