Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,908 (18,151 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)