Cost of living comparison between Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.696 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,931 (41,517 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (27 minutes ago)