Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.068 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,934 (19,207 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)