Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.217 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,927 (ARS $20,181) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)