Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.755 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,523 (ARS $24,146) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)