Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.521 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,280 (ARS $23,515) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)