Cost of living comparison between Ushuaia, Argentina and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.342 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 141% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,002 (ARS $43,297) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)