Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.218 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,001 (2,836TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)