Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.947 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,271 (4,640TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)