Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.167 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,033 (2,274TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)