Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.844 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,558 (元6,152) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)