Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.512 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,216 (Mex$ 36,225) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)