Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,170 (Mex$ 17,871) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)