Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.611 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,545 (Mex$ 16,211) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)