Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.136 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 172% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,119 (14,027 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)