Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 157% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,190 (12,787 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (34 minutes ago)