Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.512 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,828 (24,339 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)