Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,325 (руб 95,619) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)