Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,800 (руб 45,380) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)