Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06019 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,618 (₩1,788,080) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)