Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,372 (€1,063) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (35 minutes ago)