Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,032 (€939) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)