Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,407 (руб 58,041) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)