Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,827 (руб 51,264) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)