Cost of living comparison between Ulan-Ude, Russia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,693 (руб 73,416) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (42 minutes ago)