Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02866 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 19% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,466 (1,097,763 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)