Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02653 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,757 (4,702,425 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)