Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02599 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,441 (1,978,998 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)