Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02658 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,446 (1,973,268 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)