Cost of living in Ujjain, India vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 30% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨24,615 in Ujjain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)