Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06181 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,095 (₩745,696) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)