Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05831 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,944 (₩1,542,430) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)