Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,485 (руб 103,993) in Ufa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)