Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,955 (руб 95,257) in Ufa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)