Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,019 (26,305 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)