Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,068 in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)