Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,986 in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)