Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,822 in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)