Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,243 (R$ 3,585) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)